What is a pet emergency?
Some emergencies are pretty obvious, while others are much more subtle. If any of these situations occur, or your pet exhibits any of these symptoms, please contact us or one of our referral 24/7 emergency hospitals depending on the time of day.
If you’re concerned about your pet for any reason whatsoever, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (201) 646-2008 and we’ll do everything we can to help.
- Traumatic injury, such as being hit by a car
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Vomiting/diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Fight or encounter with another dog, cat, or wild animal
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic coughing
- Bloated abdomen that is hard to the touch
- Eye injuries
- Unable to stand
- Pressing head against a wall